arogyabharti2021.in Admit Card download. Maha Arogya Vibhag Group C, Group D Hall Ticket Download Link. Maha Arogya Vibhag Group C, Group D Examination Dates Announced.
Maharashtra State’s Arogya Vibhag has announced the recruitment exam date for Group C and Group D Bharti. Earlier the exam was scheduled to take place in September 2021 but due to administrative reasons, the department deferred the examination for a few days.
Maha Arogya Vibhag Exam Date: Written Examination for group c and group d will be conducted in the last week of October. The exam for group c will be conducted on 24 October and Group D on 31 October.
- Group C – 24 October 2021
- Group D – 31 October 2021
Hall Tickets for the Maha Arogya Exam will be released at least 7 days before the exam. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment can download and take a printout of the same.
Maha Arogya Vibhag Bharti Hall Ticket Details
Recruitments for Group C and D were announced in August 2021 by the PHD department of the Maha Government under NRHM Maharashtra. The number of vacancies is too high and the department has received more than 6 Lakh applications regarding the same. The vacancies in both recruitments are as following:
- Arogya Vibhag Group C – 2725
- Arogya Vibhag Group D – 3466
For the selection of the candidates, the department is going to conduct a written examination and the schedule has already been announced for the exam commencement.
The examination will be conducted in all major districts of Maharashtra state as the number of candidates is very high.
The candidates who are going to appear for the exam need to download and take a printout of the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card online. The department will not send the hall tickets by post to the address of the candidates. The candidates need to report at the exam centres as per the schedule printed on the hall tickets.
Maha Arogya Vibhag Hall Ticket for Group C, Group D Exam Download
To download the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Hall Ticket for Group C and D examination, the candidates can follow the guide and links added below.
- First of all, visit the official recruitment portal www.arogyabharti2021.in using a web browser on your smartphone or computer.
- Then on the homepage, you can see apply for Group C and Group D.
- Click your respective Recruitment and click apply.
- In the log in here section on the right side, enter your username, password, and captcha.
- Click Login and Download the Maha Arogya Admit Card.