TTD Online 300₹ Ticket Booking: There is good news for the devotees that now the doors of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam have been reopened for darshan after being closed due to Covid-19. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam has started a special entrance darshan for the pilgrims. Under this, devotees can book slots for special darshan and laddu booking. The booking price of the special entrance darshan is Rs.300. Children below 12 years of age can visit the temple without paying fees or TTD Online Booking.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has opened the online quota registration of ₹300 Special Entry Darshan for November and December. The average footfall on normal days before the Covid-19 lockdowns is between 70,000 and 80,000. At present, only 30,000 or fewer pilgrims visit the temple daily. As per the official information, TTD 300₹ Special Entry Darshan Tickets has been sold out.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam or Venkateshwara Temple is located in the Chittor district of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of India’s most revered temples, with thousands of visitors coming every day to worship Varadaraja Swamy and to get blessings.
The Tirumala Tirupati Darshan Tickets can be purchased online at a price of 300₹. The online booking needs to be done at least three months or a week before darshan. The maximum number of laddus available per ticket is two only. To get more laddus, the candidate will be required to pay the extra amount of 50₹.
TTD Online 300₹ Ticket Booking Details – Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam
|Trust Board||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams|
|Booking for the month||November-December 2021|
|Online TTD Ticket Price||300₹|
|Mode of booking||Online|
|Timing for Special Entry for Darshan||
In TTD Online 300₹ Ticket booking, tickets only for Special and Sarva Darshan will be sold, and only those with tickets will be allowed inside Alipiri, the pilgrim city of Lord Venkateswara, which is located at the foot of the seven hills in Tirupati.
Tirupati Laddu Booking Online
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Temple provides different types of Laddus as Prasadam.
- Asthanam Laddu – This package weighs 750 grams. If the devotee wants to buy extra laddus it costs ₹50 each.
- Kalyanotsavam Laddu – This is highly in demand and is given to the participants of Kalyanotsavam and Arjitha sewa. Self-life of this laddu is about 2 weeks with the advanced packaging system implemented by the TTD. An amount of ₹200/- shall be paid for One Kalyanotsavam Laddu.
- Proktham Laddu – This package is distributed to every common pilgrim visiting the Tirupati temple. It weighs 175 grams per laddu.
Guidelines for Darshan Post Covid19 Lockdown
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has issued some guidelines with the announcement of reopening the temple after the lockdown. It is mandatory for the devotees to follow these guidelines to visit the temple. Some of the main points of these guidelines are as follows:
- The devotee should not have a Covid 19 history.
- The devotee should not have any symptoms like fever, cold, cough or difficulty in breathing.
- Wearing masks, following social distancing and regular hand washing will be mandatory in the temple.
- Cooperate with the temple authorities and government norms while visiting the temple.
How to book online TTD 300₹ Special Entry Darshan Online Ticket
- Devotees must visit the official website of TTD.
- On the Home Page, look for the option of “Online Booking”.
- Register with a valid Email ID and Password.
- Fill in the TTD Online Ticket Booking form for TTD Tickets.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Complete the Booking Charges with a suitable method.
|Book Darshan Tickets Online||Book Ticket Here|
|Free Booking to visit the other temples||Visit Here|
|Accommodation (Room Booking)||Check Here|